JOB OPENING: COMMUNICATION CONSULTANT FOR INTERNATIONAL TALENT ATTRACTION
THE JOB AND THE TASKS
The aim of the HEADSTART project is to support companies in their effort to attract international specialists. We are looking for a communications consultant who can tell stories about East Jutland as an attractive job and career destination. This is to be done through branding activities that are based on an employee advocacy program that runs across businesses in our area.
We imagine that you will be the anchor in our community of ambassadors. It will be your job to create content and support the ambassadors in telling the story of their life in Denmark. You need to have a good understanding of the dynamics of social media and enjoy experimenting with formats and technology. As a communications consultant, you help to ensure the project targets are met by:
- Developing concepts that engage international staff as ambassadors for East Jutland, and to tell about their lives and careers in our area.
- Supporting employee advocacy activities with content production for and with the ambassadors.
- Contribute to the branding of Central Jutland as an attractive career destination.
To succeed we imagine that you must have insight and experience with methods and strategies to develop employer branding and employee advocacy and can imagine yourself running an ambassador network.
- You are an experienced copywriter, decent photographer and master basis skills in video production for cross media storytelling
- Academic or journalistic education that matches the requirements of this position.
- Writes and speaks English at a high level.
- Experience with branding that enables you to develop content and methods for communicating with companies and candidates.
- You are a great storyteller and master of creating creative communication concepts.
- You are outgoing, collaborative, trustworthy and accustomed to building strong relationships with your partners, which in this case is a circle of stakeholders with very different perspectives and goals.
- Understanding the terms of the companies and having worked in or with private companies around development.
- Structured and focused to show an appropriate and clear progress in the project.
- Want to be part of a fastmoving development organization.
The program is implemented in close interaction with both private companies and public actors. As a Communication Consultant in HEADSTART, you will have the opportunity to try out concepts in employee advocacy in an international context.
You will be part of an informal, results-oriented, easy going team in a professional environment in Aarhus Municipality's Business and Sustainable Development Unit in the Mayor's Department, in which the Business Region Aarhus Secretariat resides.
WAGES AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and terms of employment will be in accordance with the applicable agreement. Final salary determination is set after negotiation with the negotiable professional organization based on qualifications. The position is a 2-year project employment with the possibility of extension.
The deadline for applications is Monday, 20 January 2020.
Interviews are expected to take place from 25-27 January 2020.
Starting date is expected to be 1 February 2020 or soon thereafter.
Questions about the position can be addressed to Program Manager Stinne Bille, phone 41864580 or mail email@example.com
Since reading Danish is not considered at reequipment for this position you may use the contact above if you need help to navigate the application system (office hours only and only form Monday January 6 to Friday January 17 from 9-15)
Business Region Aarhus, Business Region MidtVest and Copenhagen Capacity are partnering the program. The program period is 2019 – 2021. The aim of this program is to support local organizations in their effort to attract well-qualified international labor to Central Jutland. The project is being implemented with support from the EU Social Fund and Regional Development Funds.
East Jutland is Denmark's largest growth center outside the capital. We are 12 East Jutland municipalities with a motto that East Jutland works for Denmark.